We believe that everything we have comes from God, and that we have a responsibility to manage His gifts wisely. The Bible teaches us that Christians are to give freely, generously, regularly, joyfully and with the motivation of love for God and man. “Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.” (2 Corinthians 9:7). As we give, we consider how to give of our resources to show our thankfulness to God and compassion for His people.
First Free has moved to a new, more user-friendly online giving platform on July 1, 2020. This new platform will make it easier for you to:
- Add, change and remove gifts.
- View giving statements as they are prepared throughout the year.
If you currently give online, you will FIRST need to log into your Access ACS account and remove your recurring gift. This will not happen automatically.
Ways to Give
Do one of the following:
- Go to https://firstefc.churchcenter.com/giving
- Download the Church Center mobile app for iOS or Android.
- Text any dollar amount to 84321.
Other ways to give:
Place your gifts in the offering basket during a worship service.
Mail a contribution to the church office. 2696 Hazelwood Street Maplewood, MN 55109.
Online donations come with a processing cost that the church must pay. Help the church save processing fees by:
- Giving from your bank account rather than a credit card. This method incurs a smaller processing fee.
- Helping us cover the cost by checking the box at the bottom of the giving form to cover card processing fees.
By visiting https://firstefc.churchcenter.com/giving you can also log into your donor account and manage your payments methods, recurring gifts and access your donation history. Questions can be directed to Kari Berglund at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651.288.1071.
On communion Sunday (3rd Sunday of the month) we have the opportunity to give to the Care Fund at the end of the worship service. Money from this fund goes to help people in need in our congregation and community.